Last Modified on January 1, 2022
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY; THIS IS A BINDING CONTRACT.
You must agree to this ToU in order to use the Site or the Service. If you use the Site or the Service, or click to accept or agree to this ToU if presented to you in a user interface for the Site or the Service, we will understand this as your acceptance of this ToU and your agreement to all of its terms and conditions. By accepting this ToU or using the Site or the Service, you represent and warrant that you have the legal capacity to enter a contract in the jurisdiction where you reside. If you do not accept this ToU, then you may not use the Site or the Service.
• Your address, telephone number, and email address;
• A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
• A description of where the alleged infringing material is located;
• A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by you, the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
• An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and
• A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Copyright Agent: Legal Department
Spiritual People.com, Inc.
3334 E Coast Hwy #645
Corona Del Mar, CA 92625
Tel: (888) 867-1792
Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, the foregoing disclaimers may not apply to you.
Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, the liability of Spiritual People and the Related Parties shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Except as otherwise set forth in Section 17.4, you may seek any remedies available to you under federal, state or local laws in an arbitration action. As part of the arbitration, both you and Spiritual People will have the opportunity for discovery of non-privileged information that is relevant to the Claim. The arbitrator will provide a written statement of the arbitrator’s decision regarding the Claim, the award given and the arbitrator’s findings and conclusions on which the arbitrator’s decision is based. The determination of whether a Claim is subject to arbitration shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act and determined by a court rather than an arbitrator. Except as otherwise provided in this ToU, (a) you and Spiritual People may litigate in court to compel arbitration, stay proceedings pending arbitration, or confirm, modify, vacate or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator; and (b) the arbitrator’s decision shall be final, binding on all parties and enforceable in any court that has jurisdiction, provided that any award may be challenged if the arbitrator fails to follow applicable law.